ACCOR is a limited company, registered in the Trade and Companies register under no. RCS Nanterre 602 036 444, headquartered at 82, Rue Henri Farman CS20077 - 92445 Issy-les-Moulineaux - France, and whose intracommunity VAT no. is FR 93 602 036 444, and which is entered in the Register of Travel Agents and Other Tour Operators under no. IM091100035. Guarantor: WHITE ROCK Insurance PCC Limited - Suite 913 Europort - GX11 1AA GIBRALTAR. Insurer: ALLIANZ GLOBAL CORPORATE & SPECIALTY, Tour Opus, 77 Esplanade du Général de Gaulle, 92081 Paris La Défense (hereinafter "ACCOR S.A.").
(To contact us: telephone: +33 (0)1 45 38 86 00)
The JO&JOE brand belongs to the ACCOR group.
1. Before ordering Accommodation and Services, customers state that the reservation of this Accommodation or these Services is for their own personal use.
2. As consumers, customers have specific rights, which would be called into question in the event of the services reserved being used for the purpose of their commercial, industrial, business, professional or agricultural activities.
3. All information available on the Website and Mobile Services enabling the reservation of services is given in French as well as in several other languages.
4. Customers confirm that they have full legal capacity to commit to these terms and conditions.
5. Customers agree to these terms and conditions of sale and the conditions of sale for the rate reserved at the time of reservation; no reservation is possible without this agreement.
6. Customers have the option of saving and editing these terms and conditions by using the standard functions on their browser or computer.
2. The Website and Mobile Services enable users to reserve Accommodation at the hotels operated under the JO&JOE brand.
3. Ancillary services (the “Services”) can be reserved through the Website or Mobile Services with partners of JO&JOE or ACCOR S.A. Reservations are made directly between the customer and the partners of JO&JOE or ACCOR S.A.
4. The customer confirms having received from ACCOR S.A. all the necessary information on the Website or Mobile Services.
5. All reservations made via the Website or Mobile Services imply consultation and full and unreserved acceptance of these terms and conditions and the conditions of sale for the rate reserved.
6. The Website and Mobile Services include the following information:
• The legal notice enabling precise identification of ACCOR S.A., JO&JOE and stating its corporate name, the address at which it operates, its email address, telephone number, registered office, individual VAT identification number, references related to its entry in the Register of Travel Agents and Other Tour Operators and, if different, the address of the establishment responsible for the offer, the name and address of the guarantor providing a financial guarantee to ACCOR S.A., the name and address of the insurer providing civil and professional liability insurance to ACCOR S.A.
• The main features of the accommodation offered (a description of the establishments)
• Additional services offered
• Payment methods
• General terms and conditions of sale and conditions of sale for the rate reserved
• Validity of the offer and its price
• Methods of payment accepted.
7. The main features of the accommodation offered, prices and available dates of the accommodation are shown on the establishment’s page during the reservation process.
1.2 Partner services
1. JO&JOE/ACCOR S.A. concludes partnership contracts with third-party travel websites. These partnerships are intended to allow the customer to search, select, and reserve Services, by using partner services on partner Websites and Mobile Services, without leaving the interface of the partner Website or Mobile Services, but directly with ACCOR S.A.
2. The customer confirms having received from JO&JOE/ACCOR S.A. all the necessary information on the Website or Mobile Services.
3. Any reservation of Services with the various ACCOR S.A. brands, via the Website or Mobile Services of a Partner requires consultation and complete, unconditional acceptance of these specific partner terms and conditions, the conditions of sale for the rate reserved and the ACCOR S.A. terms and conditions of sale.
4. The following information is mentioned throughout the various steps of the reservation process via the partner service on the Website or Mobile Services of each partner:
• - Identification of ACCOR S.A., stating its corporate name, the address at which it operates, its email address, telephone number, registered office, individual VAT identification number, references related to its entry in the Register of Travel Agents and Other Tour Operators and, if different, the address of the establishment responsible for the offer, the name and address of the guarantor providing a financial guarantee to ACCOR S.A., the name and address of the insurer providing civil and professional liability insurance to ACCOR S.A.
- The main features of the Services offered
The terms used in this document are defined as follows:
"acknowledgment of receipt":
Email sent by the Website or Mobile Services to the customer summarizing the customer's reservation and confirming its receipt.
For the partner Services, this means the email sent by ACCOR S.A. or by JO&JOE to the customer summarizing the reservation made by the customer via the service available on a partner's Website or Mobile Services, and confirming its receipt by JO&JOE or ACCOR S.A.
"conditions of sale for the rate reserved":
Specific conditions for each reservation made by the client, relating to the payment of the reservation, and whether or not the reservation can be modified or cancelled.
"confirmation of booking":
Virtual document summarizing the Accommodation or Services reserved by the customer on the Website or via the Mobile Services, and possibly stating the customer's bank card number in the context of a prepayment or guarantee. Acceptance of the reservation confirmation by the customer constitutes a contractual commitment.
Any individual acting for purposes that do not fall within the context of his commercial, industrial, business, professional or agricultural activity.
Any message, in text, voice, sound, or image format, sent by a public communication network and stored on a network server or in the recipient's workstation equipment until it is retrieved by said recipient.
Reservation request for Accommodation or Services submitted by the customer via the Website or Mobile Services
The bed or bedroom booked by the customer for his/her stay at the JO&JOE.
Providers of Services available through the Website or Mobile Services enabling users to access the Website or Mobile Services via their own websites, mobile services or any other tool, including in particular, tour operators, car rental companies, train and plane ticket providers and price comparison websites.
Reservation of Accommodation or Services through the virtual reservation form.
Reservation of services ancillary to the Accommodation such as, for example, breakfast, renting means of transport, activities, whose main features are set out on the relevant JO&JOE page.
All services and protocols making it possible to connect mobile terminals to the Internet, and in particular, enabling consultation and reservation of Accommodation and Services supplied by JO&JOE or ACCOR S.A.
Electronic service operated by ACCOR S.A. on the Internet, available at www.jo&joehossegor.com.
1. These terms and conditions define the rights and obligations of the parties within the scope of the remote reservation of Accommodation and Services offered by ACCOR S.A./JO&JOE and its partners through the Website and Mobile Services.
2. They cover all stages required for reservation and post-reservation between the contracting parties.
3. Customers acknowledge having read and accepted these terms and conditions of sale and the conditions of sale of the rate reserved, available on the Website and Mobile Services. These terms and conditions also include the Customer Personal Data Protection Charter. By accepting these terms and conditions, customers expressly accept the provisions of this Charter.
4. Scope of application
These terms and conditions of sale apply to all reservations made on the Internet, via the Website or Mobile Services of ACCOR S.A. and its partners.
1. These terms and conditions of sale apply for the entire duration that the Accommodation and Services are available on the Website and Mobile Services.
2. ACCOR S.A. reserves the right to temporarily or permanently shut down access to its Website and/or Mobile Services or online booking space without prior notice.
6. Opposability of the Terms and Conditions
In any instance, the customer-binding version of the terms and conditions of sale is the one in force at the time of reservation on Websites or Mobile Services.
1. Customers select the Accommodation or Services displayed on the Website or Mobile Services of AccorHotels or its partners.
2. Customers confirm that they are aware of the nature, purpose and methods of reservation on the JO&JOE or AccorHotels or partner Website or Mobile Services and have requested and obtained the necessary and/or supplementary information needed to make the reservation in full knowledge of the facts.
3. Customers are solely responsible for their choice of Accommodation or Services and the suitability of those services for their needs. JO&JOE or ACCOR.S.A. cannot be held responsible in this respect.
4. The reservation is deemed to have been accepted by the customer at the end of the reservation process.
8. Reservation process
8.1 AccorHotels Services
1. Reservations by customers are made using the virtual reservation form available online on the Website or through the Mobile Services.
2. A reservation is deemed to have been made on receipt by JO&JOE or ACCOR S.A. of the reservation form or reservation request, or when an online prepayment is made by bank card.
3. Prior to any reservation, customers must complete the information required on the reservation form or request.
4. Customers attest to the truth and accuracy of the information submitted.
5. The reservation process includes the following main steps:
1. Step 1: Finding and selecting Accommodation or Services and a rate.
2. Step 2: Checking the reservation details, total price and applicable terms and conditions of sale, and making any necessary changes to the selection (accommodation, rate, supplementary Services), in the case of online reservations only.
3. Step 3: Completing the customer's details.
4. Step 4: Entering credit card details in the case of guarantee request or prepayment.
5. Step 5: Consulting and accepting the terms and conditions of sale and the conditions of sale for the rate reserved before confirming the reservation.
6. Step 6: Reservation confirmation by the customer.
9. Reservation acknowledgment of receipt
1. The Website and Mobile Services of AccorHotels or JO&JOE acknowledge receipt of the customer's reservation by immediately sending an email to the customer at the email address they have previously entered.
2. For online reservations, the emailed acknowledgment of receipt of the reservation summarizes the contract offer, the Accommodation and Services reserved, prices, conditions of sale accepted by the customer relating to the rate selected, date of reservation, information relating to the after-sales service, and the address of the hotel vendor's premises to which the customer should send any complaints.
10. Customer Service
Customer Service is available to handle any complaints relating to hotel reservations at JO&JOE establishments.
Go to Your support space
To write to us:
Service Clientèle Réservation
2 Rue de la Mare Neuve
91021 Evry, FRANCE
11. Cancellation or modification by the customer
1. Customers are reminded that, in accordance with Article L. 221-28 of the French Consumer Code, they have no right of withdrawal provided for by Article L. 221-18 of the French Consumer Code.
2. The conditions of sale for the rate reserved specify the terms for cancelling and/or changing the reservation.
3. Reservations with prepayment cannot be changed and/or cancelled in any way, and sums paid in advance as a deposit cannot be refunded. This is indicated in the conditions of sale for the rate.
4. When permitted by the conditions of sale for the rate reserved:
Cancellation of or changes to reservations can be made directly with the JO&JOE establishment, whose telephone numbers are stated on the reservation confirmation sent by email.
5. If the stay is terminated early by the customer, the full agreed price will be paid. In the case of reservation with prepayment, no refund will be made for this reason.
6. Unless expressly stated otherwise, customers must vacate their beds before one o’clock p.m. on the final day of the reservation. Failing this, an additional night will be charged.
7. Reservations are personal and can in no case be transferred to a third party, whether free, at a cost, or for commercial purposes.
12. Hotel stay
1. JO&JOE establishments have Internal Regulations for customers, which include rules for staying in shared spaces (shared bedrooms, communal spaces and communal kitchens). Customers agree to comply with those Internal Regulations.
2. Under regulations applicable in certain countries, customers may be asked, on arriving at the hotel, to complete a police registration card. Customers will be asked to provide an identity document in order to confirm whether they are required to complete the police registration card.
3. JO&JOE establishments do not accept pets.
4. Customers must act openly and respectfully towards other persons at the establishment and must accept any disturbance reasonably caused as a result of sharing a room. No noise is permitted in bedrooms and communal spaces between 10 p.m. and 6.30 a.m. The hotel shall not be held liable in this respect.
5. Smoking is prohibited in JO&JOE establishments, including in bedrooms and communal spaces. It is strictly prohibited to interfere with smoke detectors.
6. The consumption of alcohol (including beer) and the use of drugs are strictly prohibited on JO&JOE premises; alcohol may only be consumed in restaurants or bars.
7. Some hotels offer WIFI access (chargeable or not) that allows customers to connect to the Internet. Customers undertake to ensure that computing resources made available to them by the hotel are not used in any way for reproduction, representation, provision or communication to the public of works or objects protected by copyright or a related right, such as texts, images, photographs, musical works, audiovisual works, software or video games, without the authorization of the copyright holder provided for in Books I and II of the French Intellectual Property Code when this authorization is required. Customers who do not comply with the above obligations risk being found guilty of infringement of copyright (Article L. 335-3 of the French Intellectual Property Code), punishable by a fine of EUR 300,000 and three years' imprisonment. Customers are also required to comply with the security policy of the hotel's Internet service provider, and with the rules for the use of security resources whose purpose is to prevent the illicit use of computing resources, and to refrain from any act that might undermine the effectiveness of these resources.
8. Unaccompanied minors may not stay in shared rooms. Accompanying adults are responsible for accompanied minors throughout the entire duration of their stay at the JO&JOE establishment and minors younger than 16 years of age may not walk around the establishment alone.
9. Mixed rooms are not allocated to individual bookings.
Couples, families and groups may ask to be accommodated together in mixed rooms at the time of booking.
The JO&JOE establishment cannot guarantee that a group will be able to be accommodated in the same room.
10. JO&JOE establishments provide cloakrooms and secure lockers.
Customers are advised to store their belongings in the lockers provided.
Valuable items must not be placed in these lockers. The establishment may not be held liable in the event that belongings are stolen or lost.
11. Any person who breaches these rules or any of the rules set out in the Internal Regulations shall be immediately ejected from the establishment.
Customers are strictly prohibited from inviting persons who are not staying at the establishment into the bedrooms or the communal spaces.
1. Customers will receive a contractual guarantee applicable to the Accommodation or Service.
14.1 General information
1. Photographs displayed on the Website and Mobile Services of AccorHotels or JO&JOE are merely indicative. Although every effort is made to ensure that photographs, graphic images and text used to illustrate the Accommodation and Services provide as accurate an impression as possible of the Accommodation offered, variations may occur, in particular as a result of changes to furniture or possible renovations.
2. ACCOR S.A./JO&JOE cannot be held responsible for the non-fulfilment or inadequate fulfilment of the reservation in cases of force majeure, unpredictable or insurmountable actions of third parties, or actions of customers, in particular the non-availability of the Internet network, inability of accessing the Website, external intrusion, computer viruses, or non-authorized prepayment by the card holder's bank.
3. Hyperlinks may link to sites other than the ACCOR S.A./JO&JOE Website or Mobile Services. ACCOR S.A./JO&JOE accepts no responsibility for the content of these websites or the services offered on them.
4. Any reservation or payment that is irregular, ineffective, incomplete, or fraudulent for any reason attributable to the customer will result in the cancellation of the order at the customer's expense, without prejudice to any civil or criminal action brought against the customer.
1. Complaints relating to the failure to execute or poor execution of obligations in respect of Accommodation or Services must, to facilitate processing, be made known to JO&JOE/ACCOR S.A. in writing within eight days of the date of departure from the JO&JOE establishment, either directly to the hotel or to the Customer Service address indicated above.
2. JO&JOE establishments are operated by companies that are legally separate from ACCOR S.A. and are therefore solely responsible to customers for potential damages. Consequently in cases of litigation, customers must deal exclusively with the company operating the JO&JOE establishment in which they stayed.
1. Prices relating to the reservation of Services or Accommodation are indicated before and during reservation.
2. Prices shown are for the accommodation for the number of person(s) and date selected.
3. Prices are confirmed to the customer inclusive of all taxes in the commercial currency of the hotel (which in some cases may differ from the hotel's local currency) and are valid only for the period stated on the Website or Mobile Services.
4. If payment to the hotel is made in a currency other than the currency confirmed on the reservation, the customer is liable for the exchange fees.
5. All reservations, regardless of their origin, are payable in the hotel's local currency unless specifically indicated otherwise at the hotel.
6. Unless stated otherwise on the Website, additional services (breakfast, half-board, full-board etc.) are not included in the price. Unless stated otherwise on the Mobile Services, breakfast is not included in the price.
7. Tourist tax, specified on the rates page, must be paid directly to the hotel, with the exception of online prepayments where this amount may be included.
8. Prices are inclusive of VAT applicable on the day of reservation and any change to the applicable VAT rate will be automatically reflected in the prices shown on the date of billing.
9. Any change or introduction of new legal or regulatory taxes imposed by the competent authorities will be automatically reflected in the prices shown on the date of billing.
10. Conversion into foreign currency is given as an indication and is non-contractual. Only the currency confirmed on reservation is guaranteed (if this currency is different from the one used at the JO&JOE establishment, possible exchange fees will remain the customer's responsibility).
11. If a rate states that payment is to be made on arrival at or departure from the JO&JOE establishment, and the customer's currency is not the same as that of the establishment, the rate debited by the establishment may differ from that indicated when the reservation was made, on account of a possible difference between the exchange rate on the date of reservation and the dates of the stay at the establishment.
12. When confirming the customer's reservation, JO&JOE/ACCOR S.A. will state the total amount of the order.
13. Rates may be increased by different taxes according to cities/countries. Customers undertake to pay the various taxes, without complaint to ACCOR S.A. or JO&JOE.
14. Certain promotional offers available on the Internet are sold exclusively on the Internet, that is, remotely and in no circumstance at the front desk of the establishment.
1. Customers provide their bank details as a guarantee of the reservation except where special conditions or rates apply, using a credit card or charge card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Diners Club etc.), indicating directly in the area provided for this purpose (secure entry by SSL encryption) the card number without spaces, the expiration date (the card used must be valid at the time of the stay) and the card security code in the relevant fields (secure entry by SSL encryption) as prepayment via the 3C payment platform. On arrival, customers must show the bank card used to make the booking or prepayment. The JO&JOE establishment may also ask for a piece of identification in order to prevent bank card fraud.
2. Payment is debited at the establishment during the stay, except in the case of special conditions or rates when payment is made at the time of reservation (online prepayment on certain rates). This prepayment serves as a deposit. In the case of a rate not prepaid online, the establishment may ask the customer on arrival for a deposit or an authorization to debit the credit card, in order to guarantee payment of the amounts corresponding to the services provided by the hotel.
3. In the event of a no-show (reservation not cancelled - customer fails to arrive) when a reservation has been guaranteed by credit card, the establishment will debit a compensatory flat rate, equivalent to the amount of the first night, from the customer's credit card that was given to guarantee the reservation. Any additional nights reserved will be cancelled without charge unless indicated otherwise in the conditions of sale for the rate reserved.
4. JO&JOE/ACCOR S.A. has chosen 3C to secure online payments by credit card. The validity of the customer's payment card is verified by 3C. Payment cards may be refused for several reasons: stolen or blocked card, credit limit reached, entry error etc. In the event of a problem, customers will need to contact both their bank and the establishment in order to confirm the reservation and payment method
5. If a customer reserves several rooms, but prepayment is required for only one of these rooms, for example, the payment card used on the 3C platform enables the room in question to be prepaid and the specified payment card will serve as a guarantee for the other rooms.
6. At the time of prepayment, the amount debited for the reservation includes the price of accommodation, taxes related to the accommodation, the price of meals if breakfast is selected, taxes related to meals and any other supplementary services selected by the customer (as mentioned in point 15.6).
7. In the case of a rate subject to prepayment online, the amount paid in advance, namely the deposit, is debited at the time of reservation.
8. Some establishments can generate invoices/bills by electronic means. The original file is certified and available online from the email address communicated by the establishment.
18. Conservation - Archiving
1. ACCOR S.A. ensures the archiving of the written document confirming the conclusion of any contract for an amount greater than or equal to one hundred twenty (120) euro, from the time of the conclusion of the contract and until services have been provided, for a period of ten (10) years, and guarantees access to this document at any time during this period.
2. Contractual documents will be archived in electronic format or paper format.
19. Privacy and personal data protection
1. ACCOR S.A. processes personal data, for which it is responsible.
2. Customers are informed, on every personal data form, of the mandatory or optional nature of responses by the use of an asterisk.
3. If information identified as mandatory is not provided, ACCOR S.A. may be unable to register the reservation, manage the customer's participation in the loyalty program or manage complaints made by the customer.
4. Information processed is intended for ACCOR S.A., its group entities, partners, service providers (in particular providers of online payment) and hotels.
5. Service provider entities and Hotels may be established outside the European Union. It is specified that the data that ACCOR S.A. collects (identification data, contact information, personal and professional data, economic and financial information) may become subject to cross-border flows towards non-EU states which may not provide an adequate level of data protection. The data may be communicated to partners established in any country in the world with a view to providing the services from which the customer wishes to benefit, when such flows are necessary as part of the fulfilment of contractual relations between ACCOR S.A. and the customer, or contractual relations between ACCOR S.A. and a third party in the interest of the customer.
6. In the framework of precontractual measures for the purposes of reservation or execution of the hotel reservation contract, each may in so far as it is concerned, be the recipient of identification data, personal and professional data, and economic and financial information, in particular for purposes such as hotel reservation, management of the loyalty program, and complaints management.
7. ACCOR S.A. has obtained authorization from the CNIL (Commission nationale de l'informatique et des libertés - French data protection authority) (Decision DF-2014-345 of June 4, 2014) allowing ACCOR S.A. to transfer the categories of data mentioned above to all countries in which subsidiaries, service providers and franchise hotels of ACCOR S.A. are established, for the purposes of customer relations management, reservations, customer preferences and the management of marketing and promotions.
8. Customers can authorize ACCOR S.A. to communicate their personal data to third parties in accordance with the Customer Personal Data Protection Charter.
9. During online payment in particular, customer bank details must be transmitted by 3C, the payment service provider, to the establishment’s bank in order to execute the hotel reservation contract. Customers are informed that this transfer of data may therefore take place in foreign countries that do not have adequate personal data protection as understood by the French Data Protection Act. However, customers consent to this transfer that is necessary to make their reservation. In its professional capacity, 3C has made a commitment to ACCOR S.A. to take every possible security measure to ensure that the confidentiality of data in the aforementioned transfers is respected.
10. Customers have the right to oppose for legitimate reasons, to question, access and correct their data by writing to email@example.com. ACCOR S.A. may in particular email customers its Newsletter, promotional offers and satisfaction questionnaire following a hotel stay. A link allowing customers to unsubscribe can be found at the bottom of all commercial marketing emails.
11. Some ACCOR establishments process personal data for the purposes of prevention and safety of property and persons, and to respond to outstanding debts. For these reasons, the establishment may decide to include in the category of "blacklisted" customers, any customer whose behaviour has been inappropriate in the following ways: aggression and rudeness, non-compliance with the hotel contract, failure to observe safety rules, theft, damage and vandalism, or payment issues. These data are mandatory. The status of blacklisted may cause the establishment where this listing originated to refuse a customer's reservation when he/she returns to the same hotel, during a period, depending on the reasons, of 122 or 450 days (in cases of aggression toward staff and/or customers, fighting within the hotel grounds, insults, threats or threatening behaviour to staff and/or customers, noisy behaviour disturbing other customers, damaging security and/or safety equipment, unnecessarily triggering safety equipment, or other actions causing safety risks to staff and/or customers). Data relating to the identity and blacklisted status of the customer are intended for authorized personnel in the establishment where the listing originated, as well as for ACCOR S.A. and its hotel reservation service providers who may be outside the European Union, in Morocco, a country without equivalent protection, or in the United States. Dataflows to Morocco are contractually regulated by standard contractual manager-to-subcontractor clauses defined by the European Commission. Dataflows to the United States are made to an entity belonging to Safe Harbor.
12. The personal data protection policy can be consulted in the "Personal Data Protection Charter".
20. Agreement on evidence
1. Entry of the necessary banking details, along with the acceptance of these terms and conditions, conditions of sale for the rate reserved and the reservation form or request, as well as any specific conditions by email constitute an electronic signature equivalent in value to a physical signature on paper between the parties.
2. The computerized records retained in the IT systems of ACCOR S.A. will be kept under reasonable levels of security and will be considered as proof of communication, orders and payments between the parties.
3. Customers are hereby informed that their IP address is recorded at the time of reservation.
In the event that the chosen accommodation is not available, or in cases of force majeure, the relevant JO&JOE reserves the possibility of accommodating the customer totally or partially in an establishment of equivalent category, provided the customer agrees thereto. Any additional cost of the accommodation, transport or telephone calls remains the responsibility of the chosen establishment.
22. Force majeure
1. Force majeure is understood to be any event beyond the control of the Parties of an unpredictable and insurmountable nature that prevents either the Customer or the Hotel from fulfilling all or part of the obligations set out in the contract. Cases of force majeure or fortuitous events are considered to be those that would usually be recognized by the jurisprudence of the French courts.
2. Neither party will be liable to the other party in the event of a breach of its obligations resulting from an event of force majeure. It is expressly agreed that force majeure suspends, for the parties, the execution of their reciprocal obligations and that each party shall bear the burden of the resulting costs.
23. Settlement of disputes
1. In the event of a dispute relating to these terms and conditions, customers are informed by ACCOR S.A. of the possibility of recourse to a conventional mediation procedure or to any alternative method of dispute settlement, under conditions provided for in Title I of Book VI of the French Consumer Code.
2. Guests should first contact customer services or the establishment to attempt to resolve the dispute amicably. If the response is negative or in the absence of a reply within sixty (60) days, guests can contact the Mediator for Travel and Tourism for ACCORHOTELS Group hotels, hotels managed by the AccorHotels Group or franchised hotels that have decided to have recourse to the Mediator for Travel and Tourism. Mediator for Travel and Tourism contact and claim details are available in the "Support" tab. Guests can contact the Mediator within twelve (12) months of the first claim.
3. ACCOR S.A. also informs customers that there is a European Online Dispute Resolution (ODR) platform which they can use. Customers can access this platform via the following link: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.
24. Applicable law
These terms and conditions of sale are governed by French law without obstructing the mandatory protective provisions that may be applicable in the consumer's country of residence.
25. Entirety of agreement
25.1 General information
1. These terms and conditions of sale, conditions of sale for the rate reserved by the customer, and the reservation form or request express the parties' obligations in their entirety.
2. No general or specific condition communicated by the customer can be incorporated into these terms and conditions.
3. The documents constituting the contractual obligations between the parties are, in descending order of priority, the reservation form or request (covering the specific conditions of the rate reserved) and these terms and conditions.
4. In the event of a discrepancy between the reservation form and the terms and conditions, only the provisions in the reservation form will apply for the obligation in question.
1. If one or more stipulations of the ACCOR S.A. terms and conditions of sale are held to be invalid or are found to be so under the application of a law or regulation or following a definitive decision by a court of law with the appropriate jurisdiction, the other stipulations maintain their validity and their scope.
1. The authentic language is French.
2. If the terms and conditions of sale are translated in a foreign language, the French language will prevail over any other translation in case of a dispute, litigation, difficulties in the interpretation or execution of these terms and conditions, and more generally concerning the relations existing between the parties.
28. Development/modification of the terms and conditions of online sale
These terms and conditions of online sale may be modified and/or supplemented at any time by ACCOR S.A. In this case, the new version of the terms and conditions of online sale will be put online by ACCOR S.A. and will automatically apply for all customers with immediate effect, except for reservations made prior to the date on which the conditions were published online, for which the previous accepted version of the terms and conditions remain applicable.
Customers should also consult the supplementary terms and conditions of sale related to each rate, room type or service type shown on the price list.